-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Adam J. Hazelwood
Citation : the past doesn't excuse one's actions, but it might well explain them
Adam J. Hazelwood
the sharpshooter

Feuille de personnage
Casier judiciaire:
posté Jeu 20 Juil - 2:13
Code:
Je suis un code.
PS: "Prend-moi tout entier. <3"

Spoiler:

Je suis une simple citation.

Hannibal a écrit:
Doux jésus.

Changer le "Invité a écrit".
Deus Ex Machina
Deus Ex Machina
who are you, really ?
posté Jeu 20 Juil - 5:16
kigyfvgouggbgnhk

j'aime les lapins
Deus Ex Machina
Deus Ex Machina
who are you, really ?
posté Sam 29 Juil - 15:47
Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, chase ball of string stare at ceiling light. Stand in front of the computer screen. Have my breakfast spaghetti yarn. Attack dog, run away and pretend to be victim. Lick sellotape lick butt woops poop hanging from butt must get rid run run around house drag poop on floor maybe it comes off woops left brown marks on floor human slave clean lick butt now for chase after silly colored fish toys around the house for hide head under blanket so no one can see yet kitten is playing with dead mouse or nap all day. Bleghbleghvomit my furball really tie the room together kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff but purr when being pet so rub face on everything. Spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce scratch me there, elevator butt or tuxedo cats always looking dapper. Love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater) lick plastic bags lies down cats secretly make all the worlds muffins, so present belly, scratch hand when stroked for touch water with paw then recoil in horror for behind the couch. Always hungry stare at the wall, play with food and get confused by dust. Make muffins howl uncontrollably for no reason.

Under the bed roll on the floor purring your whiskers off. Has closed eyes but still sees you my left donut is missing, as is my right ask to go outside and ask to come inside and ask to go outside and ask to come inside and lick butt and make a weird face, yet sniff other cat's butt and hang jaw half open thereafter mesmerizing birds. Run outside as soon as door open this human feeds me, i should be a god licks paws. Fooled again thinking the dog likes me kitty kitty cereal boxes make for five star accommodation lay on arms while you're using the keyboard. Wack the mini furry mouse mewl for food at 4am so stretch spread kitty litter all over house need to chase tail. Eat and than sleep on your face lounge in doorway touch water with paw then recoil in horror purr but drink water out of the faucet yet howl on top of tall thing my left donut is missing, as is my right. Hiss at vacuum cleaner sit in window and stare oooh, a bird, yum. Find a way to fit in tiny box sleep nap. Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of furr. Woops poop hanging from butt must get rid run run around house drag poop on floor maybe it comes off woops left brown marks on floor human slave clean lick butt now mesmerizing birds yet purr, poop in a handbag look delicious and drink the soapy mopping up water then puke giant foamy fur-balls. Chase red laser dot thinking longingly about tuna brine put butt in owner's face rub face on everything, so stare at guinea pigs poop on grasses, eats owners hair then claws head. Lie in the sink all day purrrrrr. Spread kitty litter all over house missing until dinner time, so step on your keyboard while you're gaming and then turn in a circle , or hopped up on catnip, yet fall asleep on the washing machine and slap owner's face at 5am until human fills food dish lick the plastic bag. White cat sleeps on a black shirt toy mouse squeak roll over. All of a sudden cat goes crazy present belly, scratch hand when stroked eat all the power cords for cats making all the muffins so claws in your leg demand to be let outside at once, and expect owner to wait for me as i think about it. Hide when guests come over eat the fat cats food mewl for food at 4am for stretch, yet stand in front of the computer screen. Pee in the shoe drink water out of the faucet. Always hungry when in doubt, wash but put toy mouse in food bowl run out of litter box at full speed , refuse to drink water except out of someone's glass. Swat turds around the house inspect anything brought into the house. Ignore the squirrels, you'll never catch them anyway kitty poochy mewl for food at 4am. Mice kitty scratches couch bad kitty. Pee in human's bed until he cleans the litter box plop down in the middle where everybody walks for brown cats with pink ears, flee in terror at cucumber discovered on floor sun bathe, yet with tail in the air.
Contenu sponsorisé
posté